You’d like to support nonprofits in your community, but…
It’s so aggravating!
- You get overwhelmed with requests for donations from local groups.
- You become frustrated with how time consuming going through all those requests can be.
- You become annoyed by time taken away from focusing on your business, which costs you money.
What can you do?
- You can create a plan to practice “thoughtful giving”.
- You can alleviate the frustration caused by too many requests.
- You can reduce the time you spend dealing with donation requests, allowing you to focus on your business, saving you time AND money.